Descrizione del lavoro
- Reporting to Doctor;
- Assisting during medical treatments in the Infirmary;
- Being on call 24 hours a day;
- Updating the Official Log Books.
- Verifying pre sign/on medical forms for all embarking Crew Members;
- Performing administrative duties and inventory control of supplies and medicines;
- Checking maintenance and stock of medical emergency equipments.
- Degree in nursing from an accredited University (3 years study);
- Certification as Registered Nurse in Italian register roll (IPASVI);
- Compulsory certification (issued by a ILCOR approved provider):
BLS – D (Basic Life Support – Defibrillation);
PBLS (Pediatric Basic Life Support);
- Preferable certification (issued by a ILCOR approved provider):
ALS (Advanced Life Support) or ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) or equivalent;
PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) or APLS (Advanced Pediatric Life Support);
- Experience with Emergency Room;
- Experience with cardiac care, trauma, internal medicine is an advantage;
- Experience as Nurse on Cruise Vessels is an advantage;
- Good written, spoken and medical English;
- Good knowlegde of German is an advantage ;
- Computer literacy;
- Being committed to Safety;
- Respecting and applying Company Values being an example for others.